We want to make it as easy and as convenient as possible for you to pay, which is why we have a range of payment methods to match different needs. We hope one of them will suit you.
Online services are ...
- Easy and convenient available 24/7.
- Simple to operate and to manage your account.
- Efficient and secure operated via a leading payment provider.
- All you need is your account number and your credit or debit card details to make a payment
- Available on our online payments page
By DWP Direct Payments
Where applicable payments can be made directly from your benefits after you complete and return the DWP Application form to our offices at 3 Lancaster Road, Hartlepool, TS24 8LW.
DSS Direct Payments apply where your are in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Jobseekers allowance.
- Income support.
- Employment support allowance.
- Pension credit.
By direct debit
Direct debit, is:
- Budgeting made easy and instalment planning at its simplest.
- Simple to operate. We will arrange for your payment to be collected from your bank or building society account.
- Efficient, safe, secure and reliable – no worries about forgetting to pay on time and the service is backed up by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
- Easy to set up, simply call us on 01429 858 030 or send an email to email@example.com to request an application form.
At any Payzone outlet
You can pay by cash or debit card (at the discretion of the shopkeeper) using your payment card at: Around 47 Payzone outlets in shops and convenience stores across the Hartlepool area
- Payments can be made free of charge.
At banks or at the Post Office
You can pay by cash or cheque:
- At most banks using the payment slip on your bill. Payments can be made free at your own bank or branches of Barclays Bank within our area, but some other banks may charge for this service.
- At the Post Office. There will be a charge for this service.
At our cash office
You can also pay all or part, of your bill at our offices in Lancaster Road between the hours of 9.00am and 4:00pm, Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. There is ample free car parking available on our site and a bus service operates locally.
- Please complete the payment slip on your bill or in your payment book and send it with your payment to:
Hartlepool Water, 3 Lancaster Road, Hartlepool, TS24 8LW
- Make cheques and postal orders payable to Hartlepool Water.
- Write your customer number (shown on the front of your bill) on the back of the cheque or postal order.
- Please do not send post-dated cheques as they will be processed upon receipt and you may incur bank charges as a result.
- Please do not send cash.
Please note: Receipts will not be issued for cheque payments unless requested.
Instalment plans can help you split your bill into smaller and more manageable amounts in either weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments. Please let us know which suits you best and we will send you a payment plan and agree with you the amount you will need to pay each time. You have the option to pay the instalments by any means detailed above.
If you wish to apply for an instalment plan call us on 01429 858 030 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
By debit or credit card
You can pay your water bill by debit or credit card in the following ways:
- visit our offices at 3 Lancaster Road, Hartlepool, TS24 8LW
- call us on 01429 858 030 to use our autmoated telephone system which is available all day every day. Please have your eight digit account number (located top right hand corner of your bill), and card details ready
- pay on line.
These methods offers a secure and convenient way of paying, proving an increasingly popular method of payment with customers.
Online or telephone banking
If your bank offers this service, you can pay direct into the Hartlepool Water bank account quoting your customer reference number. Please allow seven working days for processing. Our bank details are as follows:
- Hartlepool Water’s account number 90964247
- Our sort code 20-43-63
If you would like any further information about any of the above ways to pay please contact us.