We have a range of services to help our vulnerable customers with specific needs. We hold a confidential register to help us identify customers who ask for specific help or assistance. If you are elderly, disabled or have other special requirements, please tell us so we can do our best to meet your needs.
If you are registered, we will provide the following services:
- We will make special arrangements if your water supply is interrupted.
- We can help you to read you water meter if you have one.
- We will give you your bill in large print, Braille, by CD, email or read your bill over the phone if required.
- We will send your bill to a friend or relative if you ask us to.
- We welcome type talk calls from customers will speech or profound hearing difficulties on 18001 01429 858 030.
- Customers with a text phone can call us on 01429 861 974.
- If your first language is not English we can arrange to provide an interpreter.
- We can offer home visits to help explain our services and to complete the application form.
- Our offices at 3 Lancaster Road, Hartlepool offer full disabled access and convenient car parking.
- We offer a password scheme to protect against bogus callers with identity cards in large print for those colleagues who may need to call to see you.
- We can tell you where to get advice and information about aids and adaptations for your kitchen and bathroom
- We can help you to be included in special needs registers of other utilities, for example electricity and gas.
For more information and a full guide to our priority service register, please contact:
- our Customer Services team on 01429 858 030,
- write to us at Hartlepool Water, 3 Lancaster Road, Hartlepool, TS24 8LW,
- send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- download our priority services register application form and post it to the address above.