Do I qualify for the WaterSure tariff?
You can apply for the WaterSure tariff if you, or another person residing in the premises, receive one or more of the following benefits:
- Council tax benefit
- Housing benefit
- Income support
- Income based jobseekers’ allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Working tax credit
- Child tax credit (except families in receipt of the family element only)
- State pension credit.
- Universal Credit
To qualify for the WaterSure tariff either of the following must also be true:
1. You, or another person residing in the premises, are entitled to receive child benefits for three or more dependant children aged 19 or under who live at the premises
2. You, or another person residing in the premises, have been diagnosed as suffering from any medical conditions listed below:
- Desquamation (flaky skin loss)
- Weeping skin disease (eczema, psoriasis, varicose ulceration)
- Abdominal stoma
- Renal failure requiring dialysis at home
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Any other medical condition which is certified by a doctor as involving the use of significant volumes of water.
This flow chart may help you to determine whether you would be eligible for the WaterSure tariff. If you would like to discuss eligibility further then please feel free to contact us.
If you would like to apply for the WaterSure tariff an application form for our WaterSure tariff is available for you to download. The completed application form and required documents can either be emailed to us at email@example.com or posted to us at 3 Lancaster Road, Hartlepool TS24 8LW.
If you would like us to send you a paper copy of the application form, or would like further information please contact us.
Any information you are required to give us as part of your application to be placed on the WaterSure tariff will be stored and treated in the strictest confidence and your information will not be shared with any person other than those who deal directly with your application.